Death By Diet Website & eBook

picture picture picture picture
picture
picture

Your Not Expected to be Perfect, but you are Expected to be Getting Better!
The American Diet and Health Care System leave most people sick, diseased and dependent on pharmaceuticals for their whole life...

Death By Diet & Lifestyle
We feature 15 foods to AVOID whenever possible.

picture

 Science tells us that 85% of sickness and disease is caused by our diet doing damage to our bodies and immune system.  The other 15%  of sickness and disease comes from environmental factors, lifestyle and genetics.  Science says for the most part we as individuals are directly responsible for our health and wellness by the choices we make daily.

picture

Choosing Health & Wellness
We feature 12 ideas that promote health and wellness.

picture

Everyday we make health choices that promote either health and regeneration or sickness and decay.  Soda, coffee, sugar, flour and meat may not cause problems today, but in 5, 10, 20 years of your body and immune system being slowly poisoned by junk food and drink, sickness and disease will arrive in some form eventually.  It's when, not if.

picture

Healthy Ideas & Meals
We feature a printable healthy shopping list & meal plans.

picture

Eating and living right is really not difficult, its about choosing the right things at the grocery store and putting in a small amount of effort in preparing healthy meals.  Step one is to stop poisoning yourself with meats, sugars, acids, and flour.  Step two is to start giving your body and immune system support through minerals, vitamins and nutrients.

picture

Death by Diet

The Deception of Healthy Advertising
Just because something has 1 part out of 100 of something good, does not mean the other 99 isn't poison or sugar... Read more

Misleading Calories Requirements
Minerals, Vitamins & Nutrients are just as important as calories.  Your body craves calories when it still needs...  Read more